English lessons for kids
English Courses for Children | Kid's English LessonsChildren learning the English language will have an easier time as compared to adults due to the way their mental functions work. Certain aspects of language learning may come easily to young minds. These young learners can understand and absorb new information and therefore acquire a new language at a quicker pace.
Walk into our classroom and be greeted at the buzzing sight of children acting out a story or interacting with one another to finish a group work project and task confidently in English.
Our Kids’ English lessons teaching methodology is based on things that children love. Fun and engaging class activities such as games and songs alongside personalised writing tasks, reading texts and class storytelling will provide plenty of practice in learning English.
Children also love learning things that are related and relevant to them. Our English courses for Kids are colourful and dynamic where English is used as an instrument to teach other subjects and develop the skills needed as part of their general education. Children will interact more with the learning course materials, the teacher and their peers, to encourage learning and further improve their use of the English language.
When children begin to learn English, transferring their knowledge from lessons into the daily application is an integral part of the learning process. Through our English classes, we aim to develop their speaking and thinking skills, as well as the confidence levels to apply their language skills through teaching methods such as role-play and conversation scenarios.
Contact us now for a trial English class.
Kids English course outline
Hello Mr Fixit!
- ⦁ Hello / goodbye and numbers
- ⦁ What is your name?
- ⦁ Shapes / colours / How many?
The School Show
- ⦁ How old are you?
- ⦁ Family members / Family photo
- ⦁ Well, Done!
- ⦁ Food and drinks, Thank you / pass me
- ⦁ My Favourite Food
- ⦁ What do you want to have for breakfast?
The Toy Cupboard
- ⦁ Where is my favourite toy?
- ⦁ My Turn / Your Turn
- ⦁ Materials / It is made of?
- ⦁ How do the puppets move?
- ⦁ Parts of Body
- ⦁ Parts of Face
At The Farm
- ⦁ I like animals / Names
- ⦁ Baby animals names
- ⦁ Let’s walk my puppy
At The Park
- ⦁ Type of Rides / I can kick a ball
- ⦁ How old is he/she?
- ⦁ Happy birthday part
- ⦁ I am wearing … / What have you got?
- ⦁ What is the weather?
- ⦁ Cloths for different seasons
House & Home
- ⦁ She is in the bathroom / Parts of the House
- ⦁ Places in town
- ⦁ Can I help cleaning up?
- ⦁ Days of the week / What day is today?
- ⦁ Who is that? / Characters / sister or brother
- ⦁ Measuring words like centimetre or metre
- ⦁ Furniture / under the table?
- ⦁ Items in the house / mirror, painting, vase
- ⦁ What is in the hamster cage?
Come and Play!
- ⦁ Types of transports
- ⦁ Toys like scooter, yo-yo, kite and bike
- ⦁ Action word like skip, ride and fly
AT THE WILDLIFE PARK
- ⦁ Can a monkey swim? / Wild animals
- ⦁ Can you guess what is it? / Parts of animals
- ⦁ Action words like climb, jump and fly
AT THE SHOP
- ⦁ Small items like rubbers, balloons and badges
- ⦁ Numbers 31-100 / Money
- ⦁ How much is this?
- ⦁ What do you like? / Food like sandwich or brown bread
- ⦁ What is food you dislike?
- ⦁ Food group like meat, dairy and vegetables
AT THE FAIR
- ⦁ Feelings / Are you happy?
- ⦁ Musical Instruments
- ⦁ What can you hear?
- ⦁ Indoor activities / what are you doing?
- ⦁ Use of water / shower or washing hands
- ⦁ I am doing my homework
AT THE POOL
- ⦁ Outdoor activities / what’s she doing?
- ⦁ Children games / dancing or leapfrogging
- ⦁ Action work like swimming, diving and skipping
LOOKING AT ANIMALS
AT THE SUPERMARKETS
AT THE SPORTS CENTRE
AT THE AQUARIUM
THE NEW COMPUTER
ON THE FARM
AT THE BIKE TRACK
AT THE LIBRARY
AT THE DIG
AT THE CASTLE
AT THE MUSEUM
AT THE THEATRE
AT THE RESTURANT
AT THE ANIMAL RESCUE CENTRE
ON BELL STREET
AT THE ADVENTURE SPORTS CENTRE
AT THE NATURE PARK
AT THE THEME PARK
AT THE AIRPORT
AT THE WEATHER CENTRE
ON THE FILM SET
AT THE CONCERT IN THE PARK
AT THE SURVIVAL CAMP
AT THE PLANETARIUM
AT THE MUSEUM