English Communication and Connect D.I.S.C Course
English Communication and Connect through D.i.S.C
The Art of Effectively Communicating by comprehending your own personality
Duration: 1 day (7 hours) 10 am to 6 pm (inclusive of lunch)
• Knowing yourself and your personality and how it affects your communication style,
• The fundamentals of communication – verbal and non-verbal
• To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills to be a dynamic presenter, speaker and or sales personnel.
• Sales personnel
• Aspiring Speakers, Coaches or Trainers
• B level managers
What makes this program stand out?
Identifying your personality through D.I.S.C allows you to:
– Enabling you to communicate effectively by “Flexing” your personality
This course intends to equip you with the
– essential strategies and skills
– effective techniques, tips and tools of both verbal and non-verbal communication There will be fewer times when you are lost for words, speechless or tongue-tied.
• Improve the English communication outcomes you want to achieve
• Capitalize on your strengths and minimize weaknesses
• Appreciate different communication styles that come along with the various personalities
• Identify the barriers and pitfalls of communication, and develop ways to skirt around them
• Capitalize on listening as a springboard to ask the right questions
• Develop appropriate paraverbal and nonverbal communication skills
Course Content Outline
1. Application to D.I.S.C to comprehend your personality and communication pattern
2. How to maximize the English communication process and overcome barriers to communication
3. Reality check – assessing how effective your current communication skills are and how to use different communication styles for different situations.
4. Strategies for breaking the ice to keep the communication flowing and making body language and proper tone work
5. Use pausing, pace and pronunciation for greater impact with adopting and mirror the language of others.
6. How to use a formal and informal language where appropriate
7. Use the subtleties of language for greater impact
8. Adopt alternative easy to understand communication styles
This course is for:
Public Sector and Private Sector – applicable to all working adults.
About the Trainer
Mr Raman Sreekanth
(John Maxwell Speaker and D.i.S.C. Certified Consultant)
Sree, the founder of Protégé Inc, has 15 years of experience conducting corporate and school training workshops and Seminars.
His focus is to help coach and motivate people to reach their potential through various effective communication strategies and experiential learning methods which he has developed over the years of training and research.
He obtained an MBA with Merit from the University of Sunderland and is a John Maxwell certified Coach and Speaker as well a D.i.S.C profiling consultant.
|Batch ID||Course||Start Date||Date & Time||Fee / Student|
|D112809 Fri||Effective Communication 1-Day course||28 Sep||Fri 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D112909 Sat||Effective Communication 1-Day course||29 Sep||Sat 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D112610 Fri||Effective Communication 1-Day course||26 Oct||Fri 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D112710 Sat||Effective Communication 1-Day course||27 Oct||Sat 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D112311 Fri||Effective Communication 1-Day course||23 Nov||Fri 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D112411 Sat||Effective Communication 1-Day course||24 Nov||Sat 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D111412 Fri||Effective Communication 1-Day course||14 Dec||Fri 10am to 6pm||$340|
|D111512 Sat||Effective Communication 1-Day course||15 Dec||Sat 10am to 6pm||$340|