• 课程资料包括 ：学生教材，DVD光盘视频资料，网上学习资料及手机软件
• 课程资料包括 ：学生教材，DVD光盘视频资料，网上学习资料及手机软件
• 四至六人一班 ，保证每人均获得相应的口语训练机会
English Explorer 提供免费测试，助您确定您的入学级别.
- ⦁ Talk about numbers, day, week, months
- ⦁ Talk about nationalities and countries
- ⦁ Learn to ask and reply questions on the above
- ⦁ Ask for personal contact and information
- ⦁ Learn larger numbers and forming basic sentences
- ⦁ Learn to sentences used when on street and meeting people
- ⦁ Learn to ask open ending questions
- ⦁ Names of Souvenirs
- ⦁ Ask questions when in restaurants
- ⦁ Family and friends
- ⦁ Learn common adjectives and colours
- ⦁ Hobbies and interests
- ⦁ Breakfast around the world
- ⦁ Learn food and drinks ordering and changing
- ⦁ Learn sentences used during travelling
- ⦁ Jobs and place of interest
- ⦁ A typical day activities
- ⦁ Learn new present simple tenses used by tour guide
- ⦁ What do you do in your free time?
- ⦁ Learn sentence rhythm and intonation
- ⦁ Kinds of film you watched before
- ⦁ I love London
- ⦁ Learn to ask questions regards to can or can’t
- ⦁ Activities you enjoy doing
- ⦁ Learn common verb phrases used in daily activities
- ⦁ Learn clothings
- ⦁ What do you like to become?
- ⦁ Learn before and after incidents
- ⦁ Before they were famous and after
- ⦁ Travelling to places you like
- ⦁ What has caused a changed in your life?
- ⦁ Is there a bank nearby
- ⦁ Learn regular past simple endings sentences
- ⦁ Strangers on the train
- ⦁ A weekend in London
- ⦁ Learn new irregular verbs
- ⦁ Arriving in Singapore
- ⦁ Classroom and Workplace languages
- ⦁ Learn possessive adjectives
- ⦁ A writer’s room
- ⦁ Stars and Stripes
- ⦁ Learn about feelings and understand connecting speech
- ⦁ Things I love about Britain
- ⦁ Work and play vs. Jobs
- ⦁ Love online
- ⦁ Is she your sister or wife?
- ⦁ What a life?
- ⦁ Short life or long life?
- ⦁ Do you have the X factor to make changes
- ⦁ Love your neighbours
- ⦁ The Sun and City
- ⦁ Reading in English
- ⦁ Time we love
- ⦁ Music is changing people’s lives
- ⦁ At a National Gallery, paint and painter
- ⦁ Chelsea Girls
- ⦁ A night to remember
- ⦁ A murder story using irregular verbs
- ⦁ A house with history
- ⦁ A night in a haunted hotel
- ⦁ What I ate yesterday? Food and drinks
- ⦁ White gold and yellow gold
- ⦁ Quiz night with high numbers
- ⦁ The most dangerous places and buildings
- ⦁ Holidays around the world
- ⦁ What is going to happen next?
- ⦁ The first impression counts
- ⦁ Learn verbs that take the infinitive
- ⦁ Articles on Men, woman and internet
- ⦁ Books and films
- ⦁ I have never been there, learn past participles
- ⦁ The English book questionnaire
- ⦁ Where are you from?
- ⦁ Describing people appearance and personality
- ⦁ Preposition of place with role-play Hotel
- ⦁ Right place, Wrong person? Holiday trip
- ⦁ Preposition of Time, The Story behind Time
- ⦁ Time sequencers and connectors. Word stress
- ⦁ Plans and Dream. Be going to – prediction
- ⦁ Let’s meet again. Future arrangement
- ⦁ Defining relative clause. Restaurant problems
- ⦁ Parents and teenagers.
- ⦁ Fashion and Shopping. Present perfect or past simple?
- ⦁ Lost weekend?
- ⦁ Time expression. No Time for anything
- ⦁ Superlatives City. Describing a city or town.
- ⦁ How much is too much? Issues on Health
- ⦁ Are you a Pessimist? Opposite verbs practice
- ⦁ Talk about decision, offers, promises
- ⦁ The meaning of dreaming. Adjectives and Prepositions
- ⦁ Uses of the infinitive with to
- ⦁ Being Happy. Uses of gerund (verb + ing)
- ⦁ Learn a language in a month
- ⦁ I don’t know what to do. Confusing verbs
- ⦁ If something can go wrong
- ⦁ You must be mine. Adverbs of manner
- ⦁ What would you do with animals?
- ⦁ I've been afraid of it for years. Words related to Fear
- ⦁ Getting around
- ⦁ The Mothers of Inventions
- ⦁ Could do better on School Subjects.
- ⦁ Mr Indecisive on word building
- ⦁ Expressing movement. Sports
- ⦁ Are you a morning person? Phrasal verbs
- ⦁ What a coincidence. Talk about similarities
- ⦁ Strange but true. Talk about contractions
- ⦁ Gossip is good for you. Use Say or Tell?
- ⦁ Questions without Auxiliaries
- ⦁ Food and cooking
- ⦁ Family Life, adjectives of personality
- ⦁ Meeting Parents
- ⦁ Spend Money or Save Money?
- ⦁ Changing lives. Strong adjectives like exhausted, amazed, etc
- ⦁ Sentences building with stress on objectives
- ⦁ Race across London
- ⦁ Talk about country’s transportation
- ⦁ Sterotypes – or are they?
- ⦁ Failure and Success.
- ⦁ Modern Manners
- ⦁ Talk about phone language
- ⦁ Sporting superstitions
- ⦁ Talk about relationship and love exit
- ⦁ Role-play “Old Friends”
- ⦁ Shot on location
- ⦁ Judging by appearances, the body
- ⦁ Ironic Film location
- ⦁ Extraordinary school for boys
- ⦁ Talk about country’s Education
- ⦁ Ideal Home and boys night out
- ⦁ Sell and Tell. Shopping, making nouns from verbs
- ⦁ What is the right job for you?
- ⦁ Role-play, street of Trinity College Dublin
- ⦁ Lucky encounters
- ⦁ Too much information, phrasal verbs
- ⦁ Talk on unexpected events
- ⦁ Modern Icons, practice on intonation
- ⦁ Two murder mysteries
- ⦁ The Hound of the Beskervilles
- ⦁ Why did they call you that?
- ⦁ Describing meaning out of content
- ⦁ True Colours and Bad Start.
- ⦁ Pack and Go for holidays
- ⦁ Talk about shops and services
- ⦁ Opening up and Closing down
- ⦁ The generation gap
- ⦁ Different stages of life
- ⦁ In the picture of a photography
- ⦁ Rubbish and Recycling.
- ⦁ Degrees vs Career. Study or work?
- ⦁ A New York sanitation worker
- ⦁ What is on the TV?
- ⦁ The country in other countries.
- ⦁ Time to tell the police.
- ⦁ Do It Yourself, DIY and repairs.
- ⦁ Restaurant and services
- ⦁ The History of flat-pack furniture
- ⦁ Cash machines giving it away.
- ⦁ Going out and staying in
- ⦁ Live entertainment
- ⦁ Looking after yourself.
- ⦁ The rest is history
- ⦁ The Globe Theatre
- ⦁ Word families, cannot remember, cannot forget
- ⦁ Wedding dramas
- ⦁ Finding Henry
- ⦁ America and The world
- ⦁ British vs American English
- ⦁ Exam Time and a wedding planner
- ⦁ Questions and Answers. Practice on intonation
- ⦁ Do you believe in? Practice sentence rhythm
- ⦁ Talking about Interview
- ⦁ Call the Doctor? Discuss about illness and injuries
- ⦁ Older and Wiser? Discuss on clothes & Fashion
- ⦁ The History of a Surgery
- ⦁ The truth about Air Travel
- ⦁ Incredibly short stories. Word stress & intonation
- ⦁ Talking about children books.
- ⦁ Eco-guilt, environment and weather.
- ⦁ Are you a risk taker? Expression with take
- ⦁ The British and Weather
- ⦁ The Survivors’ Club. Talk about feelings
- ⦁ It drives me mad. Expressing with adjectives
- ⦁ Talk about Waste and Environment issues
- ⦁ Music and emotion
- ⦁ Sleeping Beauty using linking sentences
- ⦁ The Sleep
- ⦁ Don’t argue. Verbs often confused with
- ⦁ Actors acting. Silent letters
- ⦁ Talking about the Body
- ⦁ Beat the Robbers … and the Burglars
- ⦁ Breaking news on the Media
- ⦁ The Speed of News
- ⦁ Truth and lies about business & advertisements
- ⦁ Megacities and buildings. Prefixes & Suffixes
- ⦁ Talking about impact of advertisements
- ⦁ The dark side of the Moon. Quantifers in all
- ⦁ Power of words. Collocation word pairs
- ⦁ The Museum of the History of Science